- Hawaii Loves Art designs and prints its own images on canvas for you. This way we can control quality. We do not use third
party printers or sources for our prints.
- Our canvas prints are mirror-wrap gallery style for a 3/4 inch deep
stretcher bar. The image will wrap around the side of the stretcher bar with
additional white canvas for stapling on the back. Your print stretcher bar
size will be length
X width X 3/4 inch.(For example, 16 x 20 x 3/4 inches.)
- Prints can be stretched on commercial stretcher bars from a local art supply
store. These inexpensive bars are easily assembled and secured with a few large staples
at each corner to keep them from flexing when the canvas is stretched. You
can also make your own bars using 1 x 2 x 3/4 from your local lumber supply
store. Prints may also be stretched at your local frame shop.
- Canvas prints have a varnish type coating to reduce UV light fading and to protect the image from damage.
Do not display your print in direct sunlight. They need to be handled with care to avoid damage while stretching or hanging.
- Prints are shipped in tubes. Cost of shipping
and handling is included in your price.
- We can print many designs at large sizes. Contact us if you see a design you would like
to have at a larger size/dimension.
- Some images may have small title and copyright text at the bottom on the front.